Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So this is it, huh? Let the blogging begin!

Dear readers (so far there are none, but let's see how we go anyway, eh?),

Welcome to my blog. As you may have guessed, it's mostly going to be about baseball. Occasionally the baseball will be among other things. You can see how the name already works, can't you! I can't yet make any promises or predictions on what those other things may be, but they will definitely be things which can be placed in the genre of 'other than baseball' and my posts about baseball will definitely be among them. I am a man of my word. This I assure you of.
I have purged this blog of the only post it already had, which I wrote in 2007 and ended with the claim that Derek Jeter is a 'public puller' of the highest order. I think this was a move made in my best interest, as I strongly doubt that 2007 me was referring to Jeter's prowess when turning on a pitch. I will say though, that the post was a spirited one person debate that it would be no worse to have a cheat (Barry Bonds) at the top of the all-time home run chart than a 21st century Yankee (Alex Rodriguez). Lets call this one settled, shall we?
So once again, welcome to my blog. I get the feeling that this is the start of a beautiful relationship. And I don't lie...

Tristan

No comments: